Automatic electrolytic deposition system on plastic materials
Automatic electrolytic deposition system with plastic materials turned into conductive pieces by metallisation.
- The system consists of two treatment lines chemical and electrolytic.
- The second line is used for the electroplating process of copper, chrome nickel and brass.
- The galvanic lines are arranged in parallel with a central walkway platform and transfer at the top for the transfer of piece-holder bars.
- The system consists of 49 work stations and four conveyors for the transport of piece-holder frames.
- Data transfer to a PLC takes place via a profibus cable.